Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the 19" take offs from my 2014 RRS. They are used, but in great condition. TPMS sensors and snow tires included. FREE. Must pick up from our garage in Bedford, MA. Must pick-up before Oct 20.

Attachments

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
70 Posts
These are the 19" take offs from my 2014 RRS. They are used, but in great condition. TPMS sensors and snow tires included. FREE. Must pick up from our garage in Bedford, MA. Must pick-up before Oct 20.

Still available? Not to be looking a gift horse in the mouth, but whats the catch? Very generous offer and thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still available? Not to be looking a gift horse in the mouth, but whats the catch? Very generous offer and thank you.
Hi rquinn12,

we are just moving to a warm place, and so won’t need them. Could probably sell them, but figured not worth the hassle and could help out a fellow Range Rover driver. There was someone who responded first and may get them, but if not will let you know!

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
35 Posts
Hi
Hi rquinn12,

we are just moving to a warm place, and so won’t need them. Could probably sell them, but figured not worth the hassle and could help out a fellow Range Rover driver. There was someone who responded first and may get them, but if not will let you know!
Hi If you still have them I'm in CT and can pick up tomorrow. Thanks again for the great offer Jeff- 203-788-8635. text anytime. Just picked up a RRS for the wife. This will be her 4th Rover what can I say she won't get out of them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts