RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought the free maintenance was included on '06 models for the duration of the factory warranty (4 yrs / 50k miles), but found out that's not so? How many services are included, or for what time period?

·
Registered
952 Posts
It's included. There are a certain number of oil changes included basically. Wear and tear items are not included.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
remington said:
It's included. There are a certain number of oil changes included basically. Wear and tear items are not included.
Its the services & Oil changes that make all the money for UK dealers. I am amazed that they are included in US Warranties and for 4 yrs/50k that's outstanding :eek:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's apparently not for the full 4 yr / 50k. I was quoted around $80 for an oil change this morning because I have no more left. 41k miles; warranty expires 3/2010.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
rdrakea said:
It's apparently not for the full 4 yr / 50k. I was quoted around $80 for an oil change this morning because I have no more left. 41k miles; warranty expires 3/2010.
Try $950 Dollars (£600) for a Full 36,000 Oil Service 1. in the UK at a main Dealer/Stealer :cry:

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
237 Posts
In Eastern Europe the warranty is 3 years/or 100000km and only the first oil change is free!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
adara said:
In Eastern Europe the warranty is 3 years/or 100000km and only the first oil change is free!
Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining about an $80 charge. It just caught me off guard because I thought oil changes were included for the life of the factory warranty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts