RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Sorry I misssed the thread guyz. Let the night boss take her time and enjoy the read, I'll PM my addy.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Book will be winging it's way back across the pond tomorrow
Just thought I'd bring this BTTT in case anyone else wanted to add their name to the list

·
Registered
794 Posts
v8kenny said:
Just wondering where the book is now
Is still that side of the pond ? :)
I plead guilty. I was laid up all weekend and too busy to notice this yesterday. Spent the whole weekend on my back on pain meds and muscle relaxers.

Should we do all the US readers first, then send it back? No matter to me, but might be more efficient?

Next in line please PM me your addy.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I prefer alternative medicine to pill popping Jon, I aint come accross an ailment yet that cant be cured with a good malt whisky ! :D
Hope you are feeling better now Bud - did you enjoy the book ?
I reckon it would be kinda fun to have the thing bouncing back and forwards accross he Atlantic ! :)

·
Registered
794 Posts
Emerson00 is next on the list, so I am awaiting a PM from 00.

v8kenny said:
I prefer alternative medicine to pill popping Jon, I aint come accross an ailment yet that cant be cured with a good malt whisky ! :D
Hope you are feeling better now Bud - did you enjoy the book ?
I reckon it would be kinda fun to have the thing bouncing back and forwards accross he Atlantic ! :)
Wife won't let me at the good stuff mate. Four disks in my neck knackered. Don't fancy surgery, so I have happy pills for when it acts up.

Oh yes, I loved the book! I can't believe the description of Somalia. What's changed then? Nut n honey.for now it's

·
Registered
794 Posts
Look at that. Crazy Parson terrier stepped on the keyboard and it put everything after honey ^^^. :lol:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Emerson00 found his own copy. Is there anyone else on the list? Or should I send it back home? :dance: Good read, folks...

·
Registered
794 Posts
PM returned and the book shall be off to you as soon as I can get to the post.

·
Registered
28 Posts
OK DONE!!! Been raining a bit here lately and with the RRC in the shop getting A LOT of work done (3" lift, 32 tires, exhaust, tailgate, radius arms, pan hard, tranny o/haul) I wanted to read what it is like driving one!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:
SO - next person to post gets the book....either email, PM or Post here and let me know.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Could someone scan and send me a copy of hte one or two paragraphs that describe Somalia? It's at the beginning of that chapter, and it describes it just like it is today.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts