RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if this feature was standard 14-18 trucks, and if not how to check if the vehicle has the option?

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you have it, you will occasionally see a red triangle and a written warning in the centre of the console together with an audible alarm. This will occur when moving and when a vehicle stops quickly in front of you. But come to think of it I have not seen this warning for a while even though I do a lot of fast country driving.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
208 Posts
You will have to check in the MENU area where you can pick driving mechanics including HUD. This is the menu that shows up between the speedometer and tachometer. I have it in my 2016. I do not think it's standard and I recall it being part of the Adaptive Cruise Control.

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Totya. I just looked at a 2014 SC with around 13k miles and noticed on the build sheet it had adaptive cruise. I reckon in this case all with adaptive cruise models come with forward collision.

Will be looking at a 15 ATB tomorrow, higher mileage at 38k, but I would think that would also come standard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
yes. I had a '14 SC with ACC and fwd alert.

you can find earlier model year brochures here: http://www.auto-brochures.com/land_rover.html and they answer most equipment questions.
I was curious and looked: ACC with forward alert was not standard for MY15 L494 ATB (is it now? I don't know)

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very much appreciated. Odd on ATB it was not standard, I would think it is now being standard on the Disco.., but I will talk to my dealer.

Loving the v8 growl of the Sport, boy have I been missing out..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts