RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forum how-to question - personal sticky

You ever read a thread and think, "wow, I'd love to save that one!" Other than copy/paste to a Word document, is there a method to save or create a person "sticky"? I'd like to go to my account page and see a list of 'saved' threads.

I serached the FAQ and couldn't find if there as a method to do this.

Thanks

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Re: Forum how-to question - personal sticky

Subscribe to the thread (found under the "Thread Tools" pulldown menu near the top of the thread), then that topic will appear under the Subscription folder in your profile settings until you un-subscribe. You can also choose to be notified via email whenever someone posts in that topic - whether you have participated in it or not. :thumb:

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts

This one is pretty easy with the new software. Find the thread you want to save and subscribe to it. Once subscribed the thread will appear in your "subscriptions" folder under personal settings.

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts

:lol:Apparently the new software does not tell you when someone posts a responce while you are typing one of your own though.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts

Yep Carl, I noticed that one myself, bit annoying since the old software used to do that. We have to look that one up in the settings and see if there is a way to enable that warning.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

This one is pretty easy with the new software. Find the thread you want to save and subscribe to it. Once subscribed the thread will appear in your "subscriptions" folder under personal settings.
Thanks to both!

Now all I have to do is subscribe to this thread to find it when I'm trying to remember how to 'save" a thread :think:

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts

LOL. You can create new folders in your Subscriptions menu and move the real important threads (like this one) there... They'll be easier to find if you go subscription-crazy in the near future. :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts