·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
232 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Thanks, very useful
I am looking for the RAVE accessory section for the P38, for the factory winch bumper, and skid plates if anyone can point me in the right direction. (it was not included on all copies of RAVE) and i have lost my copy which was saved to an old computer.
I have a copy of the winch tray install on my computer. PM me and I can send it to you. Don't you already have the winch tray on your P38? I really like the attachment of recovery points to the front of your winch tray. I am thinking of doing the same.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
232 Posts
I have a copy of the winch tray install on my computer. PM me and I can send it to you. Don't you already have the winch tray on your P38? I really like the attachment of recovery points to the front of your winch tray. I am thinking of doing the same.
Thanks,
I am building another P38, an 01 to replace my much loved, long serving and reliable (never failed to get me home) 97 RR which had 200k and a significant number of off road miles.
I installed my winch 13 years ago, and i thought it might be a good idea to read the instructions this time around before installing it.

Coincidentally this morning I met a RR.net long time member who sold his white supercharged Cameron P38 BUT still had the "official LR Rave CD" which he gave me, hopefully the accessory instructions will be on there, if not a PM will follow (thanks again)

The recovery points on my winch tray were from http://www.expeditionexchange.com/
and are mounted with the correct strength hardware.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts