RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4,635 Posts
Feck me! 15k!

I've got one we are rebuilding at the moment. I'll sell it to the first offer over K10.

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
I shouldn't be surprised by an ebay seller who has "hundreds of photos" yet chooses to put this up as the main picture.

Fifteen and half in US dollars is nearly ten and half large in real money and I reckon buying a Series over here and then paying someone else to put a new galvanised chassis, rebuilt engine and transmission and enough useability in to it would leave you a good bit of change from ten!

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A quote a saw somewhere recently:

"Car Forums: If You Don't Have Anything Negative To Say, Then Don't Say Anything At All."

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Just for you.

"Doesn't that chap have some nice photos of his Land Rover. Once you get past the main picture.

&

My aren't the prices for Series Land Rovers in north america rather high. I'd be jolly chuffed if I lived in Atlanta, Birmingham (Alabama), Colorado, Delaware, East Hampton, Fredericksburg, Guelph, Houston, Indiana, Jackson's Landing, Kegaska, Leesville, Manhattan, North Dakota, Oregon, Pittsburg, Quakertown, Rhode Island, San Francisco, Texas, Utah, Van Zandt County, West Virginia, Xenia, Yoakum County, or Zanesville and had one to sell."

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just for me ? How thoughtful.

That was really ... something (?).

Here's an idea: Don't buy it.

It's only interesting to me, because, as I mentioned, it once belonged to R. Y. Pelton.

That part got ignored in favor of unfavorable comments.

Cripes. Give it a rest - if you are able.

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,248 Posts
Feeling a little "sensitive" Dan?
How do you expect to post a link to a Land Rover that is a fortune and NOT get comments regarding it? :think:
Sorry, but like the rest all I saw was an overpriced old Land Rover too, and still haven't a clue who the guy is/was.

Martin

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,427 Posts
ximike said:
The vehicle has been maintained and has no rust. It is originally a California car owned by a National Geographic writer and former Land Rover Camel Trophy veterinarian.
Why would LR need a vet? To look after the Camel?

I haven't decided if you are a spammer as yet. I've deleted your signature which linked to a commercial website. Posters from China and India always look suspicious.

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
He's just added into the LR shoe topic (and I've cleared it to spam), so yes he's a spammer.

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Tim (Scotland) said:
He's just added into the LR shoe topic (and I've cleared it to spam), so yes he's a spammer.
So you gave him the boot? Did I miss something here?

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Uhmmm, okay, being a dense American, WTF is a shoe topic?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts