RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it a standard feature for the rear seats to fold down flat or do I need to purchase the four zone comfort package?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
201 Posts
When the regular rear bench seat is ordered the seats fold down but unlike the previous model RR they do not flip n fold to give you a flat surface. Rather the seat back folds onto the seat leaving a slope towards the front of the load space.
4 zone comfort provides power rear seat recline and fold. Without the 4 zone the folding is manual.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i really appreciate the prompt reply. so even with the 4 zone comfort package, the seats don't fold completely flat, right? (no flip and fold, like previous generation).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Reviving an old thread... I have the 4 zone climate package with the power fold function. However, is there a way to fold the seats without going all the way to the rear hatch buttons? It is a PITA to have to go in the hatch area every time to fold the seats. In my Mercedes GL550, it had power fold buttons in the rear hatch as well as near the rear passenger door so I could fold them from either location. Thank you.

·
Registered
397 Posts
The new Discovery has a phone app that will configure the seats even when you are away from the car. Maybe this feature will make its way to the Full Size soon, as they are on the same platform.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I agree this is really annoying. I would so like to see controls on the sides of each of the rear seats to enable this. Especially as I often have to open the back doors to ensure that things are not on the back seats before I fold the back down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts