RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am seriously contemplating doing a foglight delete on my 2015 RRS. I feel that the front facia would look so much better without the fogs. Ironically enough, SVR came without them. This also allows a little extra air to pass over the SC intercoolers (teeny-tiny benefit). I already checked, but the SVR grilles will not fit, the bumper cutouts are different shapes.

Has anyone done something like this? Does anyone out there make the plastic honeycomb grill without foglights?

·
Administrator
27,793 Posts
I think you are SOL. You are going to have to fabricate something on your own. Since you have an SC, fogs were standard. LR would not have made covers for those cut outs for the SC bumper configuration. My first thought would have been to order blanks from EU where they have bog standard base models, but they would not be in the SC shape they would be in standard configuration

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,151 Posts
Sounds like you want to remove the fog light and casing and just have the black background in the space? The SE has a black rectangle without fogs that could go in the place of the fog lights, but I'm assuming that's not the look you want.

The SVR front will fit but it's pretty much the entire front bumper below the grille and headlights--rather pricey upgrade. I've seen a tan HSE with an SVR front (had the stock HSE rear) driving on I-95 so I know it's doable.

·
Registered
L494 V8 SC Dynamic
225 Posts
Bumping this to the top since 3D printing is more available now. I would love to see a 3D printed lower grill that would eliminate the fog lights. Anyone?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts