RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that my fog light is cracked...again, this is the 2nd time in 10months, can I buy just the lens cover? At the dealer they'll just replace the whole thing at 200bucks. Can I get one online?

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Driver or passenger side? I may have one extra fog light laying around in my garage, don't remember which side though, if you don't mind a slightly used one, but otherwise in good conditions. The whole assembly needs to be replaced I'm afraid, you can't just replace the lens. The dealer price is outrageous as always, but sets of these often pop up on eBay for a lot less and they are super easy to replace and align on your own. That's where I bought a replacement pair when I cracked my lens, I just can't remember which one I didn't need... Will go home and check.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, tks, I'm looking for the drivers side. I checked ebay and there is nothing but some oracle thing for fog lights. I you have it I'll buy it!!!

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
808 Posts
You need to put ClearBra material right on the lens. This is what I did for the entire front end of my truck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts