RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, checked bulb/ wiring. Unsure where fuse is but drivers side is working. Any ideas??

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,755 Posts
Have you looked in the owners manual for the fuse location? Have you checked the wire at the fixture for power? Have you swapped the bulbs to the other side to check operation?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, not actually got owners manual. I have swopped bulbs and holders to no avail. Keep getting check fog light on dash every time i start it up.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Have you taken it through a car wash? i had the same problem a few months ago.. kept getting the check fog light warning on dash but both fog lights were on when i checked! after a while it went off! took the car through the wash again a couple of weeks back and had the high pressure underbody wash same problem again.. after a couple of days it went away

G

·
0 Posts
Nickj said:
Hi, not actually got owners manual. I have swopped bulbs and holders to no avail. Keep getting check fog light on dash every time i start it up.
Do you have a copy of RAVE/ If so, then you have the owners manual. If not, get a copy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, yes will be downloading Rave. Only had a couple of months so still learning from the forums etc. Don't think its related to car washing as not worked since ive had it and one side fog light is actually not working (swopped bulbs and by-passed connector), not just a dash warning signal!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rave wouldn't download as wanted to save to disc and i've not got a disc to burn to. Does anyone know if the fogs have a fuse and wheer it is on 2002 4.4 l322. Can't find under glove box or in rear compartment. Is there another fuse box?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts