RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I own one that I paid €30 for and one that I paid €5.99 for including shipping from Hong Kong. Both work equally well. Don't blow money on an item like this.

FM loses quite a bit in the freq range. The OEM audio connectivity module is worth the extra $$ if you enjoy music. :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there, I fitted a Harman Kardon " Drive and play" that was specifically made for iPod.
Great results, needs a bit of work but really worthwhile
Jerome in Mauritius

·
Registered
5 Posts
I use a device from Motorola that clips to the sun visor.
http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-T505-Blu ... 143&sr=8-6

This device is really, really good. I bluetooth connect to it from my Iphone and then tune in from the Range Rover stereo. Both music and phone calls come through. You can answer calls and skip tracks with a tap of a button. You can even do voice control of the iphone through it. You can leave the phone in your pocket while doing all this...

When you play music and a call comes through the music is phased out and paused until you finish the call.

You can charge it from the included car jack. I use it for at least an hour a day and re-charge it every 10-14 days...

It automatically searches for a clean FM channel to use and then tells you which channel to tune into. You dont have to use the FM function if you dont want to - it has an inbuilt speaker than is perfectly loud enough even at high speeds. (Fine for phone calls and audio books but you really need to use the FM function if listening to music).

I travel a lot and hire cars, this device is ideal to just take with me. It is about the size of cell phone...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts