RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in a couple of the SVO exterior colors that are now available; Scafell grey and Flux grey. I have scoured the internet trying to find pictures and the only place I have found anything is on the UK site (https://www.landrover.co.uk/special-vehicle-operations/premium-palette.html). It really doesn't give me a good idea of how the colors look in real life. I called Landrover USA customer service and they couldn't help. I'm hoping some one out there has actually ordered a vehicle with these colors. If so, I would be grateful for any pictures that you can share.

·
Registered
6 Posts
On autogespot there is a post of a greyautobiography dynamic posted on 17.07.17. This grey has a intense sparkle and does not look like corris. Maybe Scafell.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yes, that is flux. I have seen one in the flesh. Very flakey but a nice effect. I would certainly try and get hold of a painted panel as it could easily be one of those colors that looks different depending on the sky.

If your dealer cannot help go direct to JLR.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks SD. I did reach out to JLR, but as of yet no response. I'm guessing that the reason samples aren't available is because the SVO paint program is still pretty new. Hopefully that will change soon

·
Registered
354 Posts
Thanks SD. I did reach out to JLR, but as of yet no response. I'm guessing that the reason samples aren't available is because the SVO paint program is still pretty new. Hopefully that will change soon
Call the switchboard at Gaydon on +44 1926 641111 and explain what you are after and get them to put you through to someone in SVO. They can arrange for a couple of coupons to be painted up and shipped to you.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Flux Grey is beautiful....I saw the samples today and it was a close call between Windward Grey and Flux grey. I wanted something with blue so went with Windward , if I wanted more light grey , flux would be my choice.
Also Velar first edition came with Flux silver , I think its different from flux grey and has more silver in it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Flux Grey is beautiful....I saw the samples today and it was a close call between Windward Grey and Flux grey. I wanted something with blue so went with Windward , if I wanted more light grey , flux would be my choice.
Also Velar first edition came with Flux silver , I think its different from flux grey and has more silver in it.
Did you happen to also see a sample of Scafell Grey? If so, how did that compare to the Flux Grey? I'm stuck trying to decide between Scafell Grey and Flux Grey. My dealer doesn't have samples of either yet and I can't find images of L405's in either colour. (I'm then also stuck trying to decide between Gloss or Satin Matte, but that's another issue)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts