RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The town Im from in Alabama is underwater, its a hour north of where I live now. We have been rained on for five days, so it was due. Im going to paddle around in my canoe taking pictures. A large part of the town is flooded, and alot of homes so I will have a few good pictures.

Heres a link to todays photos. The first person who can find the Classic in the pictures wins.

http://campaign.constantcontact.com/ren ... z6ng%3D%3D

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Behind the light post to the left of the tracks. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, number 2 of the 4 in Escambia County, Alabama that are tagged. Its a pile, hasnt moved in 2 years from that service center.

Where do I send your prize sicker?

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Doctor Leo said:
Where do I send your prize sicker?
What breed of sicker is it? :lol: What if I want a sick him instead of a sicker? :roll:

Sorry about dad's rigs. This time every year I think about the floods here in the Snohomish area. I clearly remember the year that the flood was so bad that the flood pumping stations couldn't keep up and sank. Dad used to tell about he and his brother ice skating across the valley to school one year when the flood waters froze.

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A ultra rare Gulf Coast Land Rover Club sticker. No one in Seattle will be able to figure out how in gods name you got one. :lol:

He has insurance and the have been wanting new trucks, they bought those new a long time ago, pretty worn out, so its a blessing after all. We thought it cool we got free advertising in the local paper though. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Just checked out your house on street view, there's a muddy Lr3, a D2, a pickup and an orange thing which I suspect is one of your scouts.

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So my street view is around two years old here. How did you figure out my address?

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You have alot of time on your hands ahh? To save you time feel free to pm me any questions I will be glad to save you time.

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
It only took a minute.
I googled magnolia belle.

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
1,418 Posts
Floods can be horrible, a friend of mine lost his house in Iowa about 18 months ago.

It is also spooky how fast one can find your house pictures!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts