Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.
Noticed this morning in the early hours that my start/stop engine button was flickering dimly this morning. I can’t recall how long its been doing this but wondering if anyone has replaced theirs and world happen to have a part number?

worth just taking it in for service warranty work?

2016 sport

·
Registered
2017 RR supercharged
5 Posts
Hey all.
Noticed this morning in the early hours that my start/stop engine button was flickering dimly this morning. I can’t recall how long its been doing this but wondering if anyone has replaced theirs and world happen to have a part number?

2016 sport
How’s it going? I see this is an older post but I’m now having the same issue and wondering if it’s even worth bringing in. 2017 full size supercharge. We’re you able to resolve the issue and if so did warranty cover?

·
Registered
2016 TD6 and 2018 SCV8 Range Rover Sports
562 Posts
I occasionally have to push my start/stop a second time and have read they are known to fail. When I researched it there were two different ones that fit the L494 so if possible, pull yours out before you order one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all.

2016 sport
Hi,
Did you find out the problem with engine start/stop button? My 2016 sports is having same issue

·
Registered
2017 RR supercharged
5 Posts
Hi,
Did you find out the problem with engine start/stop button? My 2016 sports is having same issue
Mine is still flickering but I have an appointment for service and to get this checked out next week. I will update once The dealer takes a look at mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts