RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I have an extra set of OEM style 507 21" rims with 275/45R21 tires that I'm trying to figure out if it can be fitted to MY16 Evoque HSE.

Is it possible to fit this and has anyone actually put Range Rover Sport or Full Size rims on an Evoque before? Pics?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10 seconds on Google shows that the bolt patterns are not the same.
So I googled it and yes you are right that the Evoques bolt pattern is 5 x 108 whereas L494 is 5 x 120. Upon further googling, I noticed people talking about using adapters, wobble lugs, or drilling to accomplish fitting wheels in other make/model forums. So maybe it's possible that another RRnet user has done this.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,670 Posts
Adapters screw up all sorts of things and place added stress on suspension bits. Never heard of wobble lugs nor would I trust anything not properly sized and the drilling of rims is simply ridiculous by any stretch of the imagination. When you have seen rims split or crack from being weakened by some "professional" that drills a set of rims you quickly learn to stick with properly sized rims designed for the rig your are putting them on. No accident is worth being cheap to cut corners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts