If this doesn't work, suspect a bad window switch.Driver's Door Window Motor Initialisation
* Operate the drivers window switch until the window glass is in the fully closed position, continue to operate the window switch for a further two seconds
* Release the window control switch
* Operate the drivers window switch in the closed position and continue to operate the window switch for a further two seconds
* Operate the drivers window switch until the window is in the fully open position (one-shot down)
• NOTE: If the driver's window motor initialisation has been completed correctly, when the driver's window switch is operated, the window should move to the fully closed position (one-shot up) automatically. If the window does not fully close automatically (one-shot up), repeat the complete procedure.
* Operate the driver's window switch once to the close position.