RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover Sport
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many thanks for adding me.
I own a 1st Edition 4.2 supercharged Sport which is just a fantastic piece of kit.
I would be interested in the history of the 1st edition side. Are they on the rare side or not?

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
159 Posts
By first edition are you talking a 2006 Vesuvius orange sport? If so i can tell you about the 1st one imported for the auto show and advertising photos.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
516 Posts
Please tell us about it.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
159 Posts
Please tell us about it.

You know that low friends in high places? I had a few of those at corporate. 1st time I got that sport there were 1500 miles on it and the tires were bald. (I didnt help either:lol:) Everyone beat it to death test driving it especially hammering it into the corners. I wont go into detail but I ended up with it for a few days on another visit and lets just say i was living my life a Quarter mile at a time I had instructions to "drive it and make sure the ash tray stayed closed". I drag raced everyone i could from light to light. That car had the hardest life.

I got a few cool cars handed to me from corporate that were kinda special. A 2004 Diesel range rover that 3 were miss shipped into the US, The first XKRS blue jaguar with the 550hp(I swear that thing was pushing more out of it than that) It was **** near undrivable with the tune they had in there. I was told that one had to be scrapped when they were done with the auto shows. Kinda sad. There were others but those were most notable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts