Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Called my dealer today and he said he has two unspoken for first editions coming in at the end of the month in corris grey. I am thinking about taking one, but prefer the flux silver. At this point, do you think it is going to be pretty difficult to get a flux silver? Not sure if I should hold out, or if I should jump on one while I still have a chance.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Called my dealer today and he said he has two unspoken for first editions coming in at the end of the month in corris grey. I am thinking about taking one, but prefer the flux silver. At this point, do you think it is going to be pretty difficult to get a flux silver? Not sure if I should hold out, or if I should jump on one while I still have a chance.
The Flux Silver is really nice, I drove a p380 R Dynamic today. Hold out for the color you want !

·
Registered
321 Posts
The Flux Silver is really nice, I drove a p380 R Dynamic today. Hold out for the color you want !

How was your experience?

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
What is a P380?

The Velar was, and still is, code named L560 on the Land Rover main site, Range Rover sub site and in TOPIx.

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
Very odd naming. This is the first I've heard of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts