Range Rovers Forum banner

Finally time to say goodbye, thanks everyone

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  dantheman1 
#1 ·
Well, its about that time to finally say goodbye to the RRS, and to the Land Rover family. After driving essentially the same platform for 10+ years, it's time for a change. I bought a 2016 mercedes e250 bluetec a couple months ago for my daily 60 mile round trip commute with the thought that the rover would stay for weekend/wife duty. Turns out, the rover sat undriven for weeks at a time (when it was not at the dealer for various old age problems). Yes, the mercedes is really that nice to drive.

The final nail in the coffin was when a great deal came up on a 2016 porsche cayenne with some nice options for the wifey, so we traded both her old Lexus and my RRS.

Just wanted to say thank you to those forum members on here who have contributed a huge wealth of information. Without you guys, repairs on my RRS would've been much more difficult. I have no doubts that there will be another range rover in my future sometime.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.