RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been driving the RRS v8 dynamic for a week now, feels absolutely great. i had to go with dealership's order since my own build will take up to April. Anyway i'm quite content with corris grey/tan, really nice contrast. The v8 feels plenty of power and it doesn't roll much at corners. the only downside is the touchscreen is not so responsive especially once inputting the address in. the RRS v8 is hardly a fuel- efficient SUV, however i did accidentally pressed the paddle to launch the sport mode which drained about less than quarter of a tank lol! other than that, its by far the most fun SUV I have ever driven, hope other v8 owners out there are feeling the same.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Congrats! What are the rest of specs? It seems similar to mine with 22in and all. Perhaps we should do a small "meet". :mrgreen:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats! What are the rest of specs? It seems similar to mine with 22in and all. Perhaps we should do a small "meet". :mrgreen:
I've got pretty much everything except the 3th row seats.

Meridian surround sound audio system,(825w) w 19 speakers
Soft door close
Blind spot monitoring w/closing vehicle sensing and reverse traffic detection
Park assist
Climate and visibility pack.

Did you purchase yours at MCL?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Mine is coming sometime in April. The dealer tried to sell me the ones on the lot, but they were SE's, and the one HSE on the lot did not have the options I wanted.

I don't mind the wait to get everything I want on it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I've got pretty much everything except the 3th row seats.

Meridian surround sound audio system,(825w) w 19 speakers
Soft door close
Blind spot monitoring w/closing vehicle sensing and reverse traffic detection
Park assist
Climate and visibility pack.

Did you purchase yours at MCL?
So far, exactly the same. It sounds as though similar specs except colours. Yes, I also picked up mine at MCL, awhile ago now. I got close to 6k put on it already. hehe.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mine is coming sometime in April. The dealer tried to sell me the ones on the lot, but they were SE's, and the one HSE on the lot did not have the options I wanted.

I don't mind the wait to get everything I want on it.

Couldn't agree more, don't comprimise and get the one with all the options you wanted

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats ! Very nice. Does it have a black contrast roof ? I just placed my order yesterday same exterior and interior color combo. but I was really torn between Corris grey vs black contrast roof and finally went with Corris Grey roof.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
I have been driving the RRS v8 dynamic for a week now, feels absolutely great. i had to go with dealership's order since my own build will take up to April. Anyway i'm quite content with corris grey/tan, really nice contrast. The v8 feels plenty of power and it doesn't roll much at corners. the only downside is the touchscreen is not so responsive especially once inputting the address in. the RRS v8 is hardly a fuel- efficient SUV, however i did accidentally pressed the paddle to launch the sport mode which drained about less than quarter of a tank lol! other than that, its by far the most fun SUV I have ever driven, hope other v8 owners out there are feeling the same.
Nice AP. Do you hang out on TRF?

Truck is gorgeous.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts