RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIV / L405
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With no manual :( Well, there is one but the Nav portion is for a 2003-04 not my touchscreen unit. Is there a manual online? Also, How do I tell if my car has bluetooth? I have a phone button on the UI and a 'chat' button on the steering wheel. Tried to synch my iphone but no workie.

Oh... 05 White exterior tan interior, 28,000 miles and not one scratch or signs of useage. Couldnt have snapped it up faster if I tried. My P38 is a little lonely.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup! Im covered until Dec 2012 or 63000 miles. After that I dont care as the world is scheduled to end :lol: After doing some searching Im coming to the conclusion that the 2005 MOST AV system is the black sheep of the family. Is that still the case or has there been some improvements integrating Bluetooth, Sirus, Ipod etc?

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
42 Posts
Congrats.....

post an email addy and I'll shoot you over the bluetooth documentation for RR 2005. Hopefully your phone is supported because not all are unfortunately.

Mike.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks,
[email protected]

I have an iphone and according to the LR website its supported but.............. It synchs up fine but once a call is answered on either end it hags up. I had the dealer update the software today (free) but the problem is the same. Next stop, new bluetooth module ($432 installed and programmed). Im going to bump an old thread to see if there is better more current information o this problem.

Christian

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a 2005 HSE and my bluetooth works fine with my iPhone 3GS, the only thing it doesn't to is recognise it everytime I start her up. I have to do the whole 2121 everytime. Even my Toyota recognises it at every start up.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
84 Posts
The bluetooth on ours is perfect with both our 3Gs and my TYTANII with new module/software don't forget to remove the phone cradle!!! It will never work with the cradle in.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I would recommend you looking through this forum - I too have a 2005 RR, iPhone & had the same issue. You will need to replace the PTI or it will not work; more info in that thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts