1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Wow!! Great Pics!! Thanks for posting them. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Did you just lower it by helicopter for each photo pose ... it looks way too clean to have gone "off road" `) ;-)

·
Registered
2016 RR Sport SC Dynamic
1,246 Posts
Hey I see some wheel articulation going on! Not afraid to admit that's more off road than I will ever go.

Nice photos thanks for posting.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Great to see an RRS off-road. Took mine on a 4x 4 course including a river drive. Managed to scrape two wheels and under the front bumper on a rock crawl up a steep incline. First marks always hurt the most but I did enjoy myself. Cannot wait till the next off-road drive. Will post some pics shortly.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Why is the co-pilot in the back seat? or is that one of those new homeland security rules where the pilot gets locked up front with a sidearm just in case some neer-do-wells get a bit uppity?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Why is the co-pilot in the back seat? or is that one of those new homeland security rules where the pilot gets locked up front with a sidearm just in case some neer-do-wells get a bit uppity?
It was a full vehicle- just can't see the other passengers ha. (Photographer and 4th passenger not in vehicle at time of photos)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Thanks for posting your off-road pics Double-E - photos and video do these events no justice. You gotta be there to totally experience the thrill and you did!

We promised ourselves we'd go off-roading before buying our RRS - after two years we've only done it once so far.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts