RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I just noticed some of the SVRs come with this extra fender trim piece and some do not?
I thought it was because of the 22’ wheels but I noticed on with the 22’ option without the trim piece?
Mine does not have the trim piece.
55053635122__725EBF55-12BB-428F-A9D2-AE343908598C.JPG IMG_1354.JPG
Could be colour too? But I can’t see a pattern?
Could it be that the piece was supposed to be on all SVRs and it was missed on some?
What are you guys seeing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don’t think so?
I’m specifically talking about the 2018s
I do see them on the 2017s and before.

·
Administrator
27,805 Posts
Well if it's not a model year thing and your 18 doesn't have it, what package or option did you skip? It can't be that hard to figure out. Is there something on your build sheet that says "LESS XXXXXXX" well other than out of market items?

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
209 Posts
It’s for all SVR pre FL and onwards:

Cars ordered with factory installed 21“ are coming without wheel arch extension.
Cars ordered with factory installed 22“ are coming with wheel arch extension.

Nothing new at all and needed for the SVR‘s 22“ versions, as those are coming out a bit wider than the 22“ for the regular RRS.

Best
René

·
Registered
117 Posts
Echo'd up top here but every RRS that was ORDERED with the 22 inch wheels, from 2015 on had those wheel arch extensions. It's a part of the 22 inch wheel charge and has always been in the literature for the option. It had to do with some compliance thing I fender to wheel width compliance thing I actually believe from the get go, not for aesthetics though it looks awesome.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I didn’t notice this as an option or consequence of ordering some other option, when I was meticulously putting my order together...

But I do like ‘em on my ‘18. My “16 didn’t have them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts