Range Rovers Forum banner

Feedback on Deal Please

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Wildcat1 
#1 ·
All

I am getting real close (tomorrow) on signing on a deal and value any feedback here on how good or bad you think I struck here:

2010 RRS HSE
Santorini Black
Lux Package
HD Radio
Satellite Radio
Straight Grained Walnut Trim

MSRP on this is $65045 and I was able to deal down (with a lot of pushing) to $60k. They said they would throw in oil changes for 4 years (not sure whether that is an extra or not).

Thoughts please ?

Thanks

WC

#6 ·
#8 ·
I picked her up tonight, had to deceive the wife all day so I could truly make it a surprise and now I have handed the keys.................ok just one (got to have a little fun myself).

Yes the deal I got was an incredible one but one I am very glad to have struck. I even managed to have the dealer throw in (today) the programming of the DRL's which they charge $67 for shop time.

If anyone is in CO and is looking, let me know and I would be happy to share the details, the people and the path to a new RRS. This thing sure is nice, now all I have to do is get it ready for the wife (Bluetooth etc).

Thanks all for your feedback. am sure I will be on the board asking questions and hopefully in time being able to give back as well

WC

#10 ·
Luckily no, there was one flaw and that was a small (no longer than half inch) hairline scratch on the rear bumper. The nice thing is this is not through the paint so a fine sand and buff will take it out. The dealer (great guy) was really distraught they had not caught it so they will fix that in a week. I noticed another upgrade that I was not aware of, they put 20" wheels on as well. Did not show in the deal so guess that was a plus.

I do have one question for all of you (may even post a separate thread) is with regards to rear audio controls. When and when should they not be present in the vehicle. Are these part of a pack (rear entertainment) or a standard. I noticed the tester I drove first (before I test drove mine) had them in and I think that had rear entertainment pack yet mine is missing them. I am somewhat at a loss because the manual doesn't state these are an 'option' and therefore would make me believe a standard however when I looked at other RRS's on the lot in HSE without rear entertainment they did not have them either. I know you can't seem to elect these as build criteria so any comments here would be appreciated. Its no big deal as I have a shop near me that can get the RR headrest DVD players fully installed for a lot cheaper than LR :) so will probably go that way to keep the passengers happy :)

Thanks again all and as I said anyone in CO looking for a deal would be happy to share my process and the people involved. Love to see people get good deals............pass it on

WC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.