RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to replace the front and rear brake pads/rotors and engine oil/filter change.
FCP Euro prices is competitive with other online retailers. One thing positive is they offer lifetime replacements on all there products except aerosol sprays and additives.
Anybody here purchased anything from them. I would like to hear some feedback.
Would be great getting free replacements new brakes pad and rotors every 12-18 months ! (Only expense is paying for return shipping )

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
99 Posts
I get tons of stuff from FCP, they have basically taken over the parts business for certain brands (for example BMW).

Their prices are terrific, their warranty is amazing, and their customer service is bar none.

For my BMW's, they usually have the part I need. For my Range Rover, it's 50/50, I still have to end up going to Amazon or other sources for parts.

Believe it or not, they will even replace oil that you buy from them, though I've never tried it and I think the cost of shipping would negate a lot of the advantage.

Long story short, they are awesome.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
350 Posts
I have used FCP Euro and can only say great things about them, had excellent experience.
Wish they would have more stuff for the LR though,

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been a customer with them for years and they are the first and typically only place I go for my German wagon. Free standard shipping and amazing customer service. I've had suspension kit and timing belt kit replaced by FCP no questions asked. Most people will find that returning rotors and oil is cost prohibitive but those items are definitely covered under the lifetime warranty.

Advice for LR/RR parts is to lookup by OE part number as using the model/year lookup didn't comprehensively pull all the parts that were actually compatible with my RRS.

·
Registered
337 Posts
FCP was good for all my BMWs I have bought some LR stuff as well recently like all my oil change kits.

They aren't too far from me either. They are located in CT. Really cool guys, their office is even cooler if you ever get a chance to go there I totally recommend it.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the positive feedback. I’m will definitely be ordering brake discs and pads from them. The lifetime replacement is definitely a good deal!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts