Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am picking up a new RRS in a couple of weeks. I am going to run a thule rack and box system, but I can't find any clear specs to get a net overall height.

Is anyone out there using a thule aerobar system and a roof box - and would you mind measuring overall height, in access mode? I'll be doing the motion alpine but whatever box you have, I can do the math on the height difference on my end.

Trying to make sure I can get into my garage...

Thanks to anyone who can help!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Or a simpler question:

Does anyone know if the stated 71" height is standard setting, or access height?

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
69 Posts
I’ll see if I can toss mine on quickly today and get a number for you. Just a thought though...the car switches out of Access Height when you start driving. I’m not sure the exact trigger, but you may want to leave wiggle room in case it goes up to normal height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
the car switches out of Access Height when you start driving. I’m not sure the exact trigger...
the speed of 5 mph is the trigger.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’ll see if I can toss mine on quickly today and get a number for you. Just a thought though...the car switches out of Access Height when you start driving. I’m not sure the exact trigger, but you may want to leave wiggle room in case it goes up to normal height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Even just the height to the top of the aerobars would be enough to check. Really appreciate it.

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
use crawl mode. lower to access and press the inhibit button.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts