RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the Kingsley restoration page, thinking about half the job I wish I could accomplish on my watch from their restorations, when I came upon their fast road steering boxes, thinking “how could I upgrade my steering components to have a quick ratio and what makes it worth over $3,000?”

I have seen Bearmach produce quick ratio steering arms, but what other components are needed? I have heard some Defender mods use wrangler steering boxes. What has work for the RRC community?

Range Rover Classics and Defenders have 4.4 turn lock to lock which is not ideal for fast road use. As Defender production has now ceased, we have a VERY limited supplies of this uprated fast road steering box in both RHD and LHD coming soon (3.3 turns lock to lock). This is a new replacement part as opposed to a remanufactured unit and will transform your steering feel.

http://www.kingsleycars.co.uk/custom-works/fast-road-enhancements.htm

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
sshamsid
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing