RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

Been lurking on here for awhile (participating here and there along the way), but I have to announce that it was a sad day today in San Jose. I sold my P38 to a nice young fellow who promised to take good care of her. I also have it in writing that should he ever want to sell it someday, I get first right of refusal. Why you may ask? Well, I have cared for my P38 in such a way that I had never intended to sell it. Well, under the circumstances, I had to sell it. At least it didn't sting as much as he drove away knowing that someday he would give her back to me (or at least get first option).

I was sad, but glad she is in new/good hands going forward.

This forum is absolutely a life saver. I always had more time than money I used to say....and this board made that time possible to keep my P38 not only running, but renovated to the extent she is today.

I will check in from time to time, but my focus is on the MB World forum these days.

Best to all!

Cheers!

Art in San Jose

[attachment=0]Drivers Side View Los Altos smaller.jpg[/attachment]

Attachments

·
Registered
701 Posts
I keep telling myself I won't sell mine. I don't see a reason why I would, except for maybe an L322 8) . I would miss my P38 A LOT, its a true rover. Built like a tank, plow through anything, and just an all around great vehicle. I do have 2 vehicles, one is an 04 hyundai which is my daily driver. However, the rover has been taking the daily driver role lately. And with a bit more ease than the santa fe.

Sad to see you go man, hopefully you'll see her again. I know I will look mine up if i do end up selling it.
P.S. Is that your house?

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
She looks great, good luck..

Scotty

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
Yeah...if that's your house... I love you and I make great omelettes. :thumb:

Hope to see you back.

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
743 Posts
sorry to see you go Art... my 01 just turned over 100k the other day, I hope I'll have her for another 100k 8)

·
Registered
701 Posts
Yeah...if that's your house... I love you and I make great omelettes. :thumb:
LOL :lol:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Mags FTW!

Good luck in the future ajkennedy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts