RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
2 Posts
The dealer in Frisco, TX is telling me that the factory is unable to provide keys currently due to internal system issues, and says a bulletin was issued recently. I called US HQ, and they could not confirm this (don't they have access to service bulletins?). In any case, can anyone else confirm this issue?

Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
A dealer here in th UK says keys are not available here & have to be ordered from the USA , which could take up to 12 weeks !!....(I'm glad I have a spare), so if you guys are struggling ?....what's going on ?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,728 Posts
Neither one of you have any rig information or signature set up. Kinda useless as we have no clue what generation of L322 you folks are referring to. Is this all keys across all ,models? Does this impact only certain types of keys?

I do know that there were no issues last week ordering a key for a 2004.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 2007 Range Rover HSE (N/A). Funny how the dealers here say they have to (but can't) get keys from England, and those in England say they have to get them from the US. Programming the key is no issue in my case according to the dealer; the issue is instead getting the correct cut on the blank.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts