RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there fellas
I was just wondering if someone could help me with a. Retrofit
I’ve brought the 2018 facelift lights bumper and wings but just found out that the front lights have different plugs between facelift and prefacelift is there anyway I can get an adapter for it, I have the 2 plugs that go into the new headlights so I can just rewire the old wires into the new plugs but I’ve seen online that another module is required which is £670
Is that additional module required or is there another adapter I can source for cheap
Thanks

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
312 Posts
Here’s a link on eBay for a guy who manufactures a wiring harness for the retrofit.

would LOVE to see some pictures of this process.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am working on same conversion. Bought all factory take off parts from 2020 SVR matching my factory Santorini black. Just purchased the wiring hardness mentioned above!????

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
312 Posts
I am working on same conversion. Bought all factory take off parts from 2020 SVR matching my factory Santorini black. Just purchased the wiring hardness mentioned above!????
]
Oh where’s you score them? Any pictures ?

do you need the side wings as well for the front bumper and grillconversion?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ok where did you get the 2020 SVR conversion kit? Link? I have that same black in the 2016 HST. FRONY ACCIDENT SO WANNA UPGRADE THX.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here’s a link on eBay for a guy who manufactures a wiring harness for the retrofit.

would LOVE to see some pictures of this process.

Did you do full conversion already ? Which bumper etc? You have pictures ? Thx

·
Registered
30 Posts
]
Oh where’s you score them? Any pictures ?

do you need the side wings as well for the front bumper and grillconversion?

I bought both bumpers, exhaust tips, rear wing, grill and carbon fiber trim in truck as a package from Overfinch. They do Range Rover conversions and they sell the take off parts on EBay. I had to buy both fenders and headlights separate.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought both bumpers, exhaust tips, rear wing, grill and carbon fiber trim in truck as a package from Overfinch. They do Range Rover conversions and they sell the take off parts on EBay. I had to buy both fenders and headlights separate.
That Overvinch is Crazy expensive. Where did you get your headlights that actually works with no errors? I did my rear about a year ago and used the new number and it fit perfect. Used number just bought the silver muffle accent and did whole conversions for about $800.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Did you do full conversion already ? Which bumper etc? You have pictures ? Thx
I am not complete with the conversion yet. I completed the rear bumper exhaust , carbon fiber trim, rear wing and tail lights. Waiting on wiring to come in and a fender. I do have to get both fenders painted. Luckily I have a friend with a body shop lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’m thinking the front will work too if you change lower bumper and upper Grill and lights .. does anyone have experience with this modification ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
That Overvinch is Crazy expensive. Where did you get your headlights that actually works with no errors? I did my rear about a year ago and used the new number and it fit perfect. Used number just bought the silver muffle accent and did whole conversions for about $800. View attachment 284467
I bought all parts from Overfinch for $4k.
Didn’t think it was too bad considering carbon fiber pieces are really expensive. Grill alone and rear carbon piece are about 2k alone

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought all parts from Overfinch for $4k.
Didn’t think it was too bad considering carbon fiber pieces are really expensive. Grill alone and rear carbon piece are about 2k alone
Where is that link? I must be on wrong site. Thx. I only need the front.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Where is that link? I must be on wrong site. Thx. I only need the front.

He won’t sell separate, will only sell as bundle. I was lucky to find a matching color at the time of purchase

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nice and yeah i wanted to buy the front carbon fiber vent surrounds for my SVR and he wouldn’t take them off.

Interested to see how it all goes for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 51 Posts