Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everone,

I have a pre-facelift car that I would like to convert to the facelift look. I know this topic was discussed multiple times in detail. However, I am not up to changing the hood and front bumper. I am wondering if there is a facelift headlight out there that can replace my old headlight without needing to change the hood and the bumper? or alternatively, can I get a custom headlight made that looks like a facelift. I know it wouldn't be exactly the same size, as the facelift headlight is smaller, but I don't really care, I just like to get the LED look. Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
I’m in the same boat. There are no other options. What I decided I’m going to do is slightly tint the headlights which will make them have the darker hue like the newer ones. These were done on a sport but u get the idea

Hi Everone,

I have a pre-facelift car that I would like to convert to the facelift look. I know this topic was discussed multiple times in detail. However, I am not up to changing the hood and front bumper. I am wondering if there is a facelift headlight out there that can replace my old headlight without needing to change the hood and the bumper? or alternatively, can I get a custom headlight made that looks like a facelift. I know it wouldn't be exactly the same size, as the facelift headlight is smaller, but I don't really care, I just like to get the LED look. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
30 Posts
I don’t think such an option exists. Even if there is one, I would really question the quality of it. Retrofitting cheap electrical components like ballasts etc. can damage the electrical system. My 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts