RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be a silly expectation, but my warranty will be out in about 2000 miles so I want to get what ever I can replaced or fixed before then.
The small badges on the tail gate and the front grill are bubbling up so I am sure the bubbles will eventually start popping and will look bad.
Should the warranty cover the badges?

·
Registered
521 Posts
DrewT55 said:
This might be a silly expectation, but my warranty will be out in about 2000 miles so I want to get what ever I can replaced or fixed before then.
The small badges on the tail gate and the front grill are bubbling up so I am sure the bubbles will eventually start popping and will look bad.
Should the warranty cover the badges?
I would definitely ask and be insistent. If not, you can get those badges on ebay for 15 bucks. Replace em with the black ones!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Goinkin,
Are you talking about the black ones on the Super Charged?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats whats on there now. Maybe I ought to put on the blue Ford emblem that has the same shape, since they were the manufacturer at that time. `)

·
Registered
521 Posts
DrewT55 said:
Thats whats on there now. Maybe I ought to put on the blue Ford emblem that has the same shape, since they were the manufacturer at that time. `)
Haha, either that or a Tata badge

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Since you already have an SC, you could be different and go green - the actual color of the LR logo... :shhh: I always wanted to do that if I had an SC.

·
Registered
213 Posts
TripleE said:
Since you already have an SC, you could be different and go green - the actual color of the LR logo... :shhh: I always wanted to do that if I had an SC.
Member Goinkin painted his grill to look like the supercharged and left the green emblem on his Stornoway... Looks pretty good actually.

But the ORIGINAL Land Rover emblem is black/silver, not green/gold. :shhh: Look at the Defenders...

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Well choke my chicken (anyone get this movie reference?). I always thought the old Series logos were green, looking though google images you're right they look black (hard to tell since most are so old and faded).

D

·
0 Posts
Yea, go with a set of these http://www.xtremerovers.com/land-rover-supercharge-badges-dag500160-dah500330-p-95.html

I had actuall removed my Green Oval from the back of our Rover and was going to apply a Black Oval, but never got to it and now I actullay like it debadged.

Funny think is, while up in Breckenrige over the weekend I received a parking ticket for parking in a fire lane and the officer (jerk) wrote that the Vehicle Make was a Range Rover Toyota. Ha Ha no joke.

This officer was a real piece of work, we were waiting behind another vehicle who was stopped at a stop sign waiting for people to cross through the cross walk. My wife jumped out to re-align the seat belt on our crying 16 month old and that is why the officer considered us parked.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts