RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried looking up how to remove the A-pillar of my L494 and don’t seem to find any videos or info on how to do so for this model Sport.

Does anyone have helpful advice if you’ve done so yourself or perhaps have the shop manual document for doing so, it would be much appreciated. I have the new piece that I need to replace my old scratched one with but need guidance. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If anyone has a Topix subscription, can you help to share Technical Bulletin LTB00655NAS2 ? Thank you.

·
Registered
2015 Range Rover Sport HSE
25 Posts
I tried looking up how to remove the A-pillar of my L494 and don’t seem to find any videos or info on how to do so for this model Sport.

Does anyone have helpful advice if you’ve done so yourself or perhaps have the shop manual document for doing so, it would be much appreciated. I have the new piece that I need to replace my old scratched one with but need guidance. Thanks in advance.
[/QUOTE
I had to replace one a few months back, not sure how the body shop took it off but one important thing to note is that you need to apply a silicone to the inside of the Piller, the body shop just used the double sided tape that came with the new pillar and it popped off a day later, broke the clip that holds it on. So I bough gorilla super glue for the broken tab the used a good amount of gorilla silicone inside the pillar.
Haven't had any issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts