RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read the posts about extended warranties but never got a good feel about any 3-rd party extended warranty providers.
There has been lots of negative comments but very few positive ones.

Why I'm asking - I recently bought a 2014 RRS supercharged 40k miles and great condition overall. 1 year extended warranty is expiring soon. Manhattan dealership gave me some interesting numbers: 2y-24k for $6k, 3y-36k for $7k and 4y-48k for $9k. I'm not gonna go for any of these.

Anyone has had a good experience with 3rd party providers (excluding AARP)?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've read the posts about extended warranties but never got a good feel about any 3-rd party extended warranty providers.
There has been lots of negative comments but very few positive ones.

Why I'm asking - I recently bought a 2014 RRS supercharged 40k miles and great condition overall. 1 year extended warranty is expiring soon. Manhattan dealership gave me some interesting numbers: 2y-24k for $6k, 3y-36k for $7k and 4y-48k for $9k. I'm not gonna go for any of these.

Anyone has had a good experience with 3rd party providers (excluding AARP)?
Hi fgbl,

Wondering if you ended up choosing an extended warranty provider.

I have a very similar situation and I am currently considering options.

Thanks

·
Registered
L494 V8 SC Dynamic
246 Posts
The dealership I bought mine from had a all included warranty that was 3yr/30K for $2,800 but couldn't give me hard answers on some of my questions so I declined. If you search there has been a few people recommending a certain few companies. Another options is call your local JLR dealer & ask the service writer what has worked best for customers as they are the ones in direct contact with the warranty companies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts