RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done a search which makes this decision even more difficult. Apparently, each Land Rover dealer has their own extended warranty plan that they offer. Here in Columbia S.C. it is called Safe-Guard. This plan can only be purchased through dealers. The dealer used to use Easy-Care which can be purchased either through a dealer or direct. I am going to get an extended warranty with all the nightmares I have heard about the Range Rover suspension, its a matter of which one. The Safe-Guard warranty is $3,900. for 3 years, 100,000 miles.
Anyone have experience with Safe-Guard? Anyone know of a better plan that can be gotten without going through the dealer that is reasonably priced?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I didn't buy mine through dealer, and never heard about safe-guard, but the price seems to be very similar to what I paid for..

I forgot which one is mine, but it is bumper to bumper coverage and paid 3500 for 3year and 100,000 miles

anyway, there aren't many company who covers RR..

·
Registered
152 Posts
Get the extended warranty Period.....Here in Orlando, its called Apco or something like that, bought it through the dealer 2400 for 75k 100 deductible and thats all you pay, even if you have several things that need to be fixed... Quick question What is the nearest dealer to Myrtle Beach SC?
is it Wilmington NC? 75 miles away??? tell me it isnt so :geek: .......

·
Registered
318 Posts
O-Town said:
Get the extended warranty Period.....Here in Orlando, its called Apco or something like that, bought it through the dealer 2400 for 75k 100 deductible and thats all you pay, even if you have several things that need to be fixed... Quick question What is the nearest dealer to Myrtle Beach SC?
is it Wilmington NC? 75 miles away??? tell me it isnt so :geek: .......
Apco is a good company, had them for my '03 Terminator. I just bought one for my RRS, $2100 and it's is the equivalent of my dealer's CPO program. I have 6 total years from in-service date or 75k miles. No deductible, it's an unbelievable deal which is why I jumped on it. They told me that LR dropped their warranty/CPO to 1 yr 12k miles and the price was so astronomical, that it wasn't cost effective to CPO their pre-owned inventory. So they contracted with a reputable 3rd party and say they've had great success with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts