RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

What's the best Extended Warranty Company outside of Land Rover for the Range Rover family?

I have a great deal with Delta Auto Protect, but I never heard of them before.

I have also talked with CarShield they have a lot of advertising on TV.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
10 Posts
Have you priced Land Rover warranties for comparison? I just got a 4 year 75K extended Land Rover warranty for $2900. Only difference to factory warranty is a $100 deductible for any repairs. That won't be too hard to surpass if I have to use it. `)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Have you priced Land Rover warranties for comparison? I just got a 4 year 75K extended Land Rover warranty for $2900. Only difference to factory warranty is a $100 deductible for any repairs. That won't be too hard to surpass if I have to use it. `)
Is that 4 yr/75 K direct through LR? How old is your car and how many miles? I am out pricing myself so helpful info. Thanks

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
584 Posts
Is that for 4 additional years and/or 75K additional miles or until you hit 75K total?

·
Registered
33 Posts
The 4 year up to 75k warranty through LR is 4 years from the warranty purchase and 75k total vehicle miles. I priced it out on my 2016 with 32k miles and it’s just under $5k.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
I bought the LR VPP extended warranty 48 months, 75k miles for my 2016 @32k miles, for $4,900. That was the the lowest price I could find among the 3 dealers I called.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
27 Posts
Your best bet is to do the CPO if you haven't bought your rig yet. If you already did, I'd get quotes from LR dealerships (as long as your current new car warranty is still valid) and see what you get. 3rd party warranty companies can be a hit or miss when it comes to needing something fixed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts