Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) Can someone tell me how some extra leather on top of the doors and upper dashboard surround is worth a $1,000 and why one would need it? I asked my dealer to find me a 2010 RRS HSE LUX Zermatt Silver w/ Ebony and the only one he found that is available has the $1,000 extra option that I really don't need nor understand.

2) I would have liked the walnut wood with the Ebony interior and he can’t find that, nor can he tell me why some seats have the perforations and some don’t.

3) Why does the Landrover USA website show that that Sirius Radio is included on the HSE LUX meanwhile every single option sheet I have seen shows it as a $400 option?
http://apps.us.landrover.com/[email protected]

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
phil. said:
$1000 is chump change when buying a new Land Rover. I would pay it all day long. It adds a nice ambience to the interior.
What an arrogant statement, I betcha if Land Rover sold $1.500 Curb Feelers you would tell me they a functional elegance!! I did not get to a point to afford a Land Rover by purchasing every accessory and option that is available and how does a piece of leather on top of the gauge cluster add "Ambiance"?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks SJG113 for your words….

The dealer split the difference on the extended leather option by giving me an additional $500 off the cost of the sport. My other choice was waiting a few months for one to pop into a dealers inventory or do a special order that would have been who knows how long. If I would have waited, I would just be watching my RRS go down in value especially since the tend to drop by a few grand when the new year comes around.

Paperwork signed and the new 2010 Zermatt w/ Ebony RRS LUX, HD, Sirius will arrive on Monday, Extended Leather Pack and all…..

Adam

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.