RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My front end was making a “clack!” sound on right turns.

The dealer says it’s the Dynamic Response system doing its thing, they will do the software upgrade but don’t expect much improvement.

Now I have the full blown “front end clunking” issue, whereby it sounds like the entire suspension is only loosely attached to the chassis.

Oddly though, it’s intermittent. At one point the car is rock solid, the next it sounds like the wheels are about to fall off, the next it’s solid again. I can’t find a pattern.

Exactly what does this software “upgrade” actually do? I’m going to ask them to roll it back to the old version.

G

·
0 Posts
Re: Exactly what does the Dynamic Response software upgrade do?

Rob Ward said:
My front end was making a “clack!” sound on right turns.

The dealer says it’s the Dynamic Response system doing its thing, they will do the software upgrade but don’t expect much improvement.

Now I have the full blown “front end clunking” issue, whereby it sounds like the entire suspension is only loosely attached to the chassis.

Oddly though, it’s intermittent. At one point the car is rock solid, the next it sounds like the wheels are about to fall off, the next it’s solid again. I can’t find a pattern.

Exactly what does this software “upgrade” actually do? I’m going to ask them to roll it back to the old version.

LMAO! you must have a S/C

http://rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic7076.html

·
Registered
458 Posts
Re: Exactly what does the Dynamic Response software upgrade do?

murdered weren't you going to do some aftermarket supercharger on yours ?

or was that a turbo ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts