Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been brought up on here once before (with a lot of speculation) but what I am looking for is anyone's actual experience with Evans Coolant in a L320 SC 5.0 Rover or even a SC 5.0 Jag.

A little back history, I was a Evans coolant distributor and ran Evans in Disco's, P38's, BMW cars and even my BMW HP4. It it works perfectly in most vehicle applications. I would love to run it in my Sports but just wanted to see if anyone else has run it in our platforms for any period of time.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have had great experience with it on many cars especially being the local distributor here for 3 years, Just wanted to find out if there were any issues or concerns running it in these 5.0 engines cuz they are stupid expensive. I talked to the guys at Evans today in depth for a long bit and I am going to bite the bullet too, at least in the Off Road sport for now. I should have it converted next week. I am going to scan gauge the temps before and after, I know the Evans usually runs 10 degrees hotter from what I have seen on the Disco's.

It will be nice to compare notes Datriani

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.