RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eurocharged Joins RangeRovers.net! Discounts on performance tuning and parts!

Hey Everyone!

We just wanted to introduce ourselves.

Eurocharged Performance has been around since 2009. We were mainly focused on the AMG mercedes line and slowly evolved into other markets like Lamborghini, BMW, Ferrari, Bentley, Porsche, Jaguar, and Range Rovers!

Our Main location is in Houston, but we have expanded to Toronto, DC, Boston, Hong Kong, and Singapore! We are proud tuning partners for Underground Racing, and have tuned over 6000 cars to date!

We have the following offerings for the Rover Line:

LINK to website

rover_forum.jpg

Let us know if you have any questions!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,456 Posts
Re: Eurocharged Joins RangeRovers.net! Discounts on performance tuning and parts!

Cool...what's your address here in Houston?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Eurocharged Joins RangeRovers.net! Discounts on performance tuning and parts!

Cool...what's your address here in Houston?
221 Baker Road, Building E1
Houston, TX, USA 77094

Stop by and see us sometime!

We have a shop 4.2 SC rover that has sc pulley, ecu tune, heat exchanger and headers!

(along with the exotics that tend to roam around getting tuned ;)

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,456 Posts

All right...I'll swing by!

·
Registered
309 Posts

subscribed!

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
335 Posts

PJ did you get a chance to stop by? what do you think about the ECU upgrade? do you think that will start causing all types of error lights on the RRS?
All right...I'll swing by!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,456 Posts

Appreciate the reminder! I'll have to get there this summer and try this out...been meaning to go by, but between golf, tennis, motorcycling, racing, cycling and other fun activities...I've yet to make it over there! :)

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts

PJPR01 doesn't always drink beer, but when he does...he prefers Dos Equis.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,456 Posts

PJPR01 doesn't always drink beer, but when he does...he prefers Dos Equis.
ROFL LAMO! Love it! Certainly enjoy many activities no doubt!

·
Registered
118 Posts

Where are they located at now? The Baker Rd location is no longer there and the new business said they moved about 3 months ago...

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,758 Posts

I wouldn;t take these folks too seriously. They didn;t respond to any of the posts in other model forums or PMs and haven't even bothered to log on since December 9th.

·
Registered
38 Posts

I wouldn;t take these folks too seriously. They didn;t respond to any of the posts in other model forums or PMs and haven't even bothered to log on since December 9th.
Ask for Jerry Thornton, at least I hope he is still there. He has worked on my C63 AMG and turned a beast into a nuke! Very responsive and knowledgable.

·
Registered
335 Posts

Ask for Jerry Thornton, at least I hope he is still there. He has worked on my C63 AMG and turned a beast into a nuke! Very responsive and knowledgable.
Yes, I sent them a PM, with my contact number, got a call with in 30min, he explained to me exactly what and what not to do as far as the upgrade, he wasn't out to sell me things I really didn't need so he can make more money, as far as the pump and inter-cooler that they also advertised on their site. I thought that was very upstanding and honest of him, he was the owner and he also has the pull and ECU as well as (headers which are in a testing phase) on his 2011 RRS SC......He also said I can go the Jag forum where you would see a lot of he customer talk about the torque and HP they gained using his kits.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts