RangeRovers.net Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Murdered Out said:
MJ50 said:
as long as u have US plate clearly visible, it's 100% legal...
WRONG! :mrgreen: I dont think the evidence can be any stronger than this. My opinion on this woud be it looks funny, if you want people to know where you got the car from get the sticker, but overlapping two license plates is just ridiculous because only 1% of the population knows what it is? (what is it?) and everyone else is like WTF? instead of "whoa thats cool".

MJ50 said:
it's one of many mods done to the car
And how is that considered a mod? you didnt change anything, just forgot to take the old LP off...

:idea: California penal code

I 4301 Evidence of foreign registration, applicant to surrender.

M 4462.5 Presenting or displaying false evidences of registration.

F 4463(a) False evidences of registration, California or foreign.

I 5200(a) License plates; two on a vehicle, one in front and one in the rear. NOT THREE, two in the rear one in the front is that like a ménage à trois of license plates?

I 5200(b) License plates; only one issue shall be attached to the rear unless issued to a truck tractor and then to be displayed in accordance with Section 4850.5 VC.

I 5202 License plates, operating vehicle without proper display of.
thats not illegal in FLORIDA..i've seen alot of cars with it here, well what the hell i'm talking about...we can't even count our votes properly....LOL

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
138 Posts
Well, this is how I roll...

Once I put the real license plate on, I won't have this one behind it. That seems a little weird.

·
Registered
703 Posts
The Euro plate beneath the US plate just screams "poser".

I've seen several exotics here in L.A. that have only Euro plates on the car. Maybe they're waiting for the California plates to arrive. It would look stupid to then put the Cali plate over the Euro plate.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
dmljohnson said:
me personally just dont care for it
Liar!!

MJ50 said:
i guess i'll hang out at OTHER range rover forum then...
Oh jeez, stop pouting... If you do go over there, just don't introduce yourself with another 'euro license plate' thread!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Drevs said:
dmljohnson said:
me personally just dont care for it
Liar!!

MJ50 said:
i guess i'll hang out at OTHER range rover forum then...
Oh jeez, stop pouting... If you do go over there, just don't introduce yourself with another 'euro license plate' thread!

i'm talking from behind Drev....the front is ok....i love it.....all my cars have it in front.....

·
Registered
458 Posts
clearly you need to add a US one on top... its what ALL the C class owners do.

i mean... do you want the C class owners to out-do you on this new mod ?

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
dmljohnson - You appear to have GB for Great Britain as a country identifier on your "Euro" plate. Is that correct?
If it is then that is retarded as you have a German format plate.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Tim (Scotland) said:
dmljohnson - You appear to have GB for Great Britain as a country identifier on your "Euro" plate. Is that correct?
If it is then that is retarded as you have a German format plate.
s

Thats how the dumb ass made it....that not my fault.......i think he's scottish too......

41 - 49 of 49 Posts