RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thoughts? Anyone with estoril regret it?

·
Registered
133 Posts
I don’t regret Estoril. In fact I’ve ordered another SVR in that same color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
1,966 Posts
Estoril is a bright blue. Very nice color. The balmoral blue is darker.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I think I’m leaning that way. Filled out an estoril order this weekend but I’ll probably change it. Maybe I’ll ditch the CF interior to even out the price.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
132 Posts
As I told my other half last night... The cop that pulled you over for doing 5MPH over the speed limit, wanted to match your blue rover with his LED blues lights on the patrol car .... ( ticket also said " Failure to use signal lights, while exiting highway " needless to say she hung up on me.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Went with the Balmoral blue today. Contrast roof and the black 22s. I didn't like the new aluminium finisher, so CF is in!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Estoril is a bright blue. Very nice color. The balmoral blue is darker.
I'm not sure it's actually darker than Estoril. It might have more variance from dark to light with course sparkles. I collected a few images while looking at colors recently.

balmoral.jpg

·
Registered
133 Posts
Went with the Balmoral blue today. Contrast roof and the black 22s. I didn't like the new aluminium finisher, so CF is in!
Did you get a build date? The 22’ wheels are apparently oversubscribed and are causing delays in builds of vehicles ordered with them.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you get a build date? The 22’ wheels are apparently oversubscribed and are causing delays in builds of vehicles ordered with them.

Not yet. Sat with the dealer yesterday and ordered that vehicle as well as a Disco for my wife. He said the order would get placed late yesterday or today and I would get a date after that.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here are some pictures of my Sport in Balmoral Blue. Hard to find pictures online and most are for the full size range rover rather than a sport.

It's a great color. I'd call it a darker blue than Estoril and lighter than Loire. My dog likes it.

Bernie1.jpg SideFrontView.jpg SideRearView.jpg

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those pics are great! Better than anything on the website!

I picked pimento for the interior color, but now I'm having second thoughts and considering the black/white combo.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Those pics are great! Better than anything on the website!

I picked pimento for the interior color, but now I'm having second thoughts and considering the black/white combo.
I would def recommend a second think on this. IMO the pimento will look very odd with this blue. Follow GoHawks with tan or espresso, or if you can't stand browns, stay with black with or without an ivory contrast.

·
Registered
467 Posts
You are right. I changed the order to Ebony/ cirrus. Now if we could still get the blue calipers...

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Tentative build May, delivery June. Apparently they batch the SVO paint. My dealer said the contrast roof adds to it as well. I'm trying to get them to do an Alcantara headliner. It's an option in other markets.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Tentative build May, delivery June. Apparently they batch the SVO paint. My dealer said the contrast roof adds to it as well. I'm trying to get them to do an Alcantara headliner. It's an option in other markets.
I wanted body color roof but we were unable to order it that way. The option for that configuration has apparently been deprecated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts