RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering whether anyone else is having these problems. '17 RRS diesel.

Auto height on exit works most of the time but not all of the time. I make no changes to the manner of parking (E brake, park, turn off ignition). 30% of the time, the truck remains at drive height. Annoying
Auto start/stop works once every 3 to 4 weeks.
In Control Apps; system does not recognize my phone even when the phone is noting that it is charging meaning it is connected to the power in the RRS system. In this mode, I try to select the apps it brings up the rectangular screen saying plug in a compatible device. If I can get it to connect, it plays one song (if that) and then kicks the phone off the system. The "plug in compatible device" warning comes on. Unplugging and plugging in multiple times, sometimes fixes the connection but play one song and i am kicked back out.

Dealer says software update that is now finally available with fix some but not all of the issues. Thoughts?

·
Registered
2014 RRS
1,429 Posts
Auto stop start will not work unless the battery is charged fully. If I don't drive my car for a week, the auto stop start will not work unless I drive the car for a couple of hours.

·
Registered
54 Posts
My 16 diesel hardly ever stops the engine. I thought something was wrong but last service showed no errors. I am glad it doesn’t shut down. Seems like a waste on a diesel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
212 Posts
AAH only works if you get out of the vehicle within 90sec after coming to a stop.

AS/S only works if many criteria are met (even more on the diesels - it's a common observation from other diesel owners). Have you reviewed these in the manual? Brake pedal pressure also plays a role.

Yes, NGI 17C fixes a lot of issues. Have your dealer apply the update, and try again.

Doesn't sound like anything really out of the ordinary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts