RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got at 2010 L322 Vogue SE. Had the alternator and battery replaced 12 months ago as it went overnight. No real problems with it at all until the last couple of weeks.

Intermittently I keep seeing;

1. Forward alert not available & Normal suspension height only (appear together) - Turn the car off and on again and it seems to go away, sometimes comes back
2. Memory steering wheel doesn't always come down when the car is started, have to engage by using the memory recall button on the side of the seat.
3. Suspension fault.
4. Media centre doesn't come on. When ignition is turned on it usually says "Land Rover" on the screen then engages. A couple of times the screen has remained blank. Turn whole ignition off, lock car, unlock then start again and it works.

Are they all likely to be battery related or is there something more sinister? Has anybody else seen this and found a cure?

Any thoughts at all appreciated.

Kind regards

Mark

·
Registered
2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
35 Posts
I had some similar issues after the shop that replaced my battery put one in that was below the minimum CCA. They said it was only 20 or so CCA below so it was "close enough." Issues went away after installing a higher CCA battery. Not sure if your issue is related, but figured I would share my experience.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I charged overnight with my C-Tek but that didn't work and the fault was there again in the morning (and several times since!). I've had it plugged in and the code is C1A20 (Pressure increase too slow when filling reservoir). This explains the suspension (although not the actual problem) but i'm wondering how this is linked to the Forward Alert????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts