Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first week of ownership is officially over. 2006 Range Rover Supercharged. This truck is everything I've been looking for in a winter vehicle, and I'm actually starting to feel like I don't even want to submit it to our Canadian deep freeze! However, the heated windshield and steering wheel definitely need to be put to the test. I can't wait to wrap my fingers around a nice toasty steering wheel on one of our minus 30 degrees Celsius days!

I've come from a background of Honda builds and am planning on autocrossing my fully built and swapped EK as frequently as possible this summer. I've done a couple of engine swaps and loads of mechanical work on my Hondas (brakes, trailing arms, suspension, interiors, head, etc), so I hope to continue DIYing my way through life with my new suv. I've already begun developing feelings for my new ride, and I really look forward to every day we spend together. I've already noticed that there are some very knowledgeable people on this forum, and I

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.