RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 2016 RRS HSE in Corris Grey with Ebony interior last month. Ordered a Quicksilver exhaust which should be here this week. In the shop getting a gloss black roof wrap, powder coated rims and stealth pack on all other silver/chrome items.

Looking to possibly get a tune and a new pulley? Anybody ever use Eurotoys, Ltd here in Chicago burbs? If so any feedback appreciated.

If not, Any other suggestions here that do reliable work?

Goalie

·
Registered
154 Posts
Got a 2016 RRS HSE in Corris Grey with Ebony interior last month. Ordered a Quicksilver exhaust which should be here this week. In the shop getting a gloss black roof wrap, powder coated rims and stealth pack on all other silver/chrome items.

Looking to possibly get a tune and a new pulley? Anybody ever use Eurotoys, Ltd here in Chicago burbs? If so any feedback appreciated.

If not, Any other suggestions here that do reliable work?

Goalie
I used the ECU guys after talking with others for my 2016 atb. They gave me the most confidence that they understood the engine and how to get the most and safest amount of power. They have a Shop in Ohio and the guys will come out and do the tune and pully. Took about 3-4 hours overall. Everything went smooth and power is good. I can give you a name like. Were very good at going through all my questions.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just sent him a email and mentioned you referred me. Thanks.....

Quick question though. What if you bring truck to the dealer and they update something? Is the tune hone? If so how do you get it tuned again?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just sent him a email and mentioned you referred me. Thanks.....

Quick question though. What if you bring truck to the dealer and they update something? Is the tune hone? If so how do you get it tuned again?
Software updates don't impact the tune. If they actually do an update to the ECU it would wipe out the tune. I've talked to many about this and understand it is not a common thing to update the ECU but it can happen. They will redo if it gets wiped. Happened to another guy I talked with here in Chicago and they redid it for him when it happened. Pulley would still be there.

·
Registered
2014 RRS
1,549 Posts
When you purchase ECU's tune, it comes with 2 retunes (at least mine did when I gt my HSE tuned 2 years ago.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Vette..............

How has the reliability been since ? Ever need to Reflash?

Noticeable HP asn Throttle Response?

·
Registered
2014 RRS
1,549 Posts
Thanks Vette..............

How has the reliability been since ? Ever need to Reflash?

Noticeable HP asn Throttle Response?
No problems with reliability. Better throttle response. Time slips to show it ran 1/2 second quicker in the quarter with the tune. No negatives. I've needed to have the computer reflashed after dealer updates.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts