RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all

Having some electrical issues (like that's a surprise)

Started with High Range, Low Range, Transfer box neutral
Progressed to the heated rear window not working (switch illuminates, front works fine)
Then EAS inactive

Reset the EAS with Allcomms but still showing reservoir static while filling. Compressor rebuilt about a year ago
Cleared all faults but the one that keeps recurring (apart from reservoir static) is ECU EEPROM Fault which will not clear.

Does anyone know if it is possible that the faults are all related to the lighting control module? Seems a little strange to get loads of electric malfunctions at the same time
Battery is less than a year old and good quality
Got the battery on charge now in case its a little low

I've either got multiple electrical systems failing at the same time or there is a common denominator that I haven't figured out

Any suggestions would be gratefully received `)

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Assuming the ECU fault is in the EAS, inconsistent power can cause that fault, however LR states that the only repair for it is replacement of the EAS ECU.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Assuming the ECU fault is in the EAS, inconsistent power can cause that fault, however LR states that the only repair for it is replacement of the EAS ECU.
Thanks RG
The fault was showing in the LCM according to Allcomms

After rummaging around the common factor seemed to be the lighting control module, I pulled the cover off in the footwell and found a connector block not quite fully in

I secured it and so far not a single fault has chime'd up in the last couple of days!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts