RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've purchased these from Atlantic British and are having warping issues, get ahold of them. I just bought a complete brake kit last October and mine are severely warped. I called them and they hooked me up big time. They are sending me a complete new set to compensate for the issue. They are saying they probably won't be a dealer much longer of EBC because they are denying the warping problem. Just wanted to throw this out there to anyone else that may be having this problem. :dance:

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
272 Posts
EBC is horrible in terms of backing-up their products. I had the Aero-Rotors which made a noise like a jet airplane. EBC pointed me to their FAQ's where they say there might be a "slight" aero noise. The vendor had nothing in there product description regarding this, but said I was SOL, as they were already used. Had a similar issue with EBC Reds on a WRX.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
For all you guys trying bling your thing with slotted-cross drilled-dimpled rotors...or trying to save a $ by going with a cheaper aftermarket off brand rotor on the RRS...stay with the stock rotors. There is absolutely nothing to be gained by switching.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts