RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased the instrument cluster binnacle cover someone is selling on eBay?

It looks like someone has copied the part. Looking at the pictures the back looks like it is made differently. Says they are from Malaysia.

binnical cover.jpg

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover Classic
1,413 Posts
I was getting ready to pull the trigger on one of those, then started visiting local junkyards looking for a mirror. I was lucky enough to have found one bezel intact, including admission to the yard I paid less than 10 bucks. no mirror but that is a whole different story.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I think I've spoken to the guy that makes these - he was also doing the panel under the steering wheel, and sill plates.

The binnacle surrounds are all getting brittle now - one day I'll be looking to get one of these fibreglass replacements myself.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I think I've spoken to the guy that makes these - he was also doing the panel under the steering wheel, and sill plates.

The binnacle surrounds are all getting brittle now - one day I'll be looking to get one of these fibreglass replacements myself.
Do you have a link? I'm looking for plastic sill plates. They in pieces in mine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts